Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stacy says...


My best friend is my puppy, Claire. She is pretty much my favorite sibling. She thinks she is a human kid. It is really funny when I play my recorder, she sings with me (either she's singing or whining because the recorder squeaks and it may hurt her ears... we can't tell). We have had Claire for 6 months now. I am her favorite, except for Mom, Kevin and Dad. We're all tied for 1st place.


Now about skiing... We bought my skis, boots and poles last weekend. They are bright red and blue. My favorite thing about skiing is when I go down "Country Road" (a hill at Bluewood), and I make it all the way down the hill without crashing!


I have an iPod. My favorite songs are: Move Along, I'm Gonna Be/500 Miles, Welcome to my Life, and It Ends Tonight.


I love homeschooling. My favorite subject is Science and American Girls History!

1 comment:

Perry Ross said...

Quote: "Stacy has sharks on the brain..."

Why does Stacy like sharks? Maybe you ought to get her a shark for a pet. If you do, it would be interesting to see a fight to the death between the shark and Claire.