Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And now, a word from Kevin...



Right now, I am EXTREMELY obsessed with hunting and most importantly, skiing. All I can talk about is skiing. Last weeked, we went to the ski-swap and bought poles and skis for me. I already had some gnarly boots that we bought at the end of last season. So look for me out of the slopes. Keep your eyes open, because if you blink, you'll miss me. They call me "bomber" because I bomb down the hill at top speed. I don't like turning... it only slows me down! And snow-plowing is for wussies, anyway (the picture above is of my first time skiing, and I didn't know the snow-plow/wussy rule yet)!

Here is a picture of me with my first kill! Actually it is my 5th kill (I shot 4 rabbits previously), but it was my first hunt, and a day I will never forget!

But now I need to get back to playing video games with my sister! May the force be with you.

1 comment:

Ms. Kristen said...

Hey Kevin!

You look so awesome with your first turkey! So, is that what you are eating for Thanksgiving?

Hey, remind me I need to talk to you about Priesthood Preview this Sunday in primary. I want to have it Dec. 9th. See if that fits in your family sched?

Sis. Hatch